US: Skyy Spirits launches ‘disgruntled elf’ competition
The Disgruntled Elf launched on 1 November in conjunction with food chain Cheeseburger in Paradise and will run through to 31 December.
At Cheeseburger in Paradise locations across the US, consumers who order The Disgruntled Elf Margarita featuring Cabo Wabo Tequila and Midori Melon Liqueur will get the opportunity to win a trip to Jamaica.
Consumers can also win a trip by visiting www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com/DisgruntledElf and submit a picture of "their most disgruntled face" and a 100-word explanation on "how they found their cure from the winter-time blues", Skyy said.
The campaign will include social media outreach and in-restaurant promotional materials, including signs, posters, branded t-shirts and recipe cards.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future