UK: Silver Spring launches Perfectly Clear 500ml format
The flavoured waters are available in five variants
Silver Spring has launched its “real fruit” Perfectly Clear line in a 500ml format for the UK market.
The smaller bottle size, available in five variants, is targeted towards consumers “on-the-go”, the firm said today (1 June).
Silver Spring managing director Neill Cotton said the move follows the successful launch of its 1.5-litre bottle, which he said had been "positively received" by the market.
In April, Silver Spring gave its Perfectly Clear flavoured water brand a revamp with the addition of a range of “real fruit” variants. Flavours include; Heavenly Cherries; Divine Summer Fruits; Scrumptious Strawberry; Crisp Red Apple; and Zingy Lemon & Lime.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages