US: Sierra Nevada to partner with USA Pro Challenge
Sierra Nevada is returning to the USA Pro Challenge circuit
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co has lined up a sponsorship deal with the USA Pro Challenge cycle race.
The Chico, California-based craft brewer said earlier this week that it will be the official beer partner for the race for the next three years. The deal marks Sierra Nevada's return to the USA Pro Challenge, having been a partner of the inaugural race in 2011.
Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
The race comprises seven stages that are held in the state of Colorado. This year's competition takes place between 18 and 24 August, starting in Aspen and finishing in Denver.
In January, Sierra Nevade extended its range of beers available in cans with the launch of its flagship pale ale in a 16-ounce format.
An interview with Sierra Nevada's founder, Ken Grossman, will appear on just-drinks later this month.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends