US: Sidney Frank Importing Company unveils home Jägermeister shot machine
The Shotmeister serves Jägermeister at -17 degrees Celsius
Sidney Frank Importing Company, which handles Jägermeister in the US, has launched a home version of its ice-cold shot dispenser for the German liqueur brand.
The Shotmeister, which sells for US$199, is a "home bar accessory”, Sidney Frank said yesterday (10 September). It is smaller than on-trade versions of Sidney Frank's shot dispenser but features the same cooling mechanism technology that chills Jägermeister to -17 degrees Celsius.
“With the introduction of the Shotmeister, consumers can now recreate the experience of ice cold shots of Jägermeister out of the tap machine in their own home,” said Amanda Blanco, marketing VP for Jägermeister at Sidney Frank.
Earlier this week, Mast-Jägermeister announced it is setting up its first distribution subsidiary outside of its native Germany, in the UK.
In April, Jägermeister's owner, Mast-Jägermeister, said it was handing Australian distribution of the brand to Beam Inc.
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
Beam Inc is planning to expand its Maker's Mark distillery with a US$67m investment to meet demand for the Bourbon. ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts