US: Sidney Frank Importing Company unveils home Jägermeister shot machine
The Shotmeister serves Jägermeister at -17 degrees Celsius
Sidney Frank Importing Company, which handles Jägermeister in the US, has launched a home version of its ice-cold shot dispenser for the German liqueur brand.
The Shotmeister, which sells for US$199, is a "home bar accessory”, Sidney Frank said yesterday (10 September). It is smaller than on-trade versions of Sidney Frank's shot dispenser but features the same cooling mechanism technology that chills Jägermeister to -17 degrees Celsius.
“With the introduction of the Shotmeister, consumers can now recreate the experience of ice cold shots of Jägermeister out of the tap machine in their own home,” said Amanda Blanco, marketing VP for Jägermeister at Sidney Frank.
Earlier this week, Mast-Jägermeister announced it is setting up its first distribution subsidiary outside of its native Germany, in the UK.
In April, Jägermeister's owner, Mast-Jägermeister, said it was handing Australian distribution of the brand to Beam Inc.
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
Beam Inc is planning to expand its Maker's Mark distillery with a US$67m investment to meet demand for the Bourbon. ...
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research