US: Sidney Frank Importing Company unveils home Jägermeister shot machine
The Shotmeister serves Jägermeister at -17 degrees Celsius
Sidney Frank Importing Company, which handles Jägermeister in the US, has launched a home version of its ice-cold shot dispenser for the German liqueur brand.
The Shotmeister, which sells for US$199, is a "home bar accessory”, Sidney Frank said yesterday (10 September). It is smaller than on-trade versions of Sidney Frank's shot dispenser but features the same cooling mechanism technology that chills Jägermeister to -17 degrees Celsius.
“With the introduction of the Shotmeister, consumers can now recreate the experience of ice cold shots of Jägermeister out of the tap machine in their own home,” said Amanda Blanco, marketing VP for Jägermeister at Sidney Frank.
Earlier this week, Mast-Jägermeister announced it is setting up its first distribution subsidiary outside of its native Germany, in the UK.
In April, Jägermeister's owner, Mast-Jägermeister, said it was handing Australian distribution of the brand to Beam Inc.
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
Beam Inc is planning to expand its Maker's Mark distillery with a US$67m investment to meet demand for the Bourbon. ...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research