Product Launch - UK: Shepherd Neame's Brilliant Ale
Click through to view Shepherd Neame's Brilliant Ale
Shepherd Neame's Brilliant Ale
Category - Beer, Ale, 5.6% abv
Available - From late last week
Location - UK, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - SRP of GBP1.89 (US$2.90) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Shepherd Neame's own distribution in South East, wholesalers in rest of UK
Shepherd Neame has launched a beer “inspired by a mid-19th century recipe”.
Brilliant Ale is a “golden straw-coloured” ale that was first brewed sometime between 1825 and 1855, Shepherd Neame said today (13 May). Brilliant Ale comes in an amber glass bottle with the brewery’s 19th-century logo on the label, neck and crown.
The performance of the craft beer sub-category dominates the brewing headlines. Larry Nelson takes an in-depth look at the numbers and details Boston Beer Co's position as the driving force for craft ...
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends