UK: Shaken Udder targets lunch boxes with new carton
Shaken Udder says consumers want healthy products
Shaken Udder has launched in the UK three milkshake flavours in child-friendly packaging.
The 18cl cartons will be available in strawberry, chocolate and banana flavours from the end of next month, the UK milkshake maker said today (12 September). The products have gained listings in 590 Sainsbury's supermarkets and are priced at GBP1.89 (US$3) for a three-pack.
“Research by Mintel highlighted that one-quarter of kids lunch box purchasing decisions were made with health in mind,” said Shaken Udder co-founder Jodie Farran. “Lunchbox offerings should meet the demands of both shopper (mum) and consumer (child), be healthy and nutritious as well as tasty and fun.”
Each pack has a different children’s character on it, with ten to collect.
To read a just-drinks insight into threats to the milk category, click here.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends