USA: Seagram presents its case in three way bid battle
Seagram began presentations of its spirits business yesterday to the three international bidding groups involved in the auction. The companies concerned, Allied Domecq, a joint Pernod Ricard/Diageo venture and a latecomer to the table in the form of a joint Bacardi-Martini/Brown-Forman bid (according to UK press reports) are each believed to have offered $7 billion for the unit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp