USA: Seagram Announces the Appointment of David Sweeney to Public Policy Post in Brussels
Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of The Seagram Company Ltd. (NYSE: VO), announced today that David Sweeney has joined the company's Public Policy and Government Relations office in Brussels, Belgium. Mr. Sweeney, who formerly served as the Motion Picture Association's Vice President and General Counsel, Europe, has a distinguished career working on public policy matters in the entertainment industry, having previously served as Senior Legal Advisor to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery