USA: Seagram Announces the Appointment of David Sweeney to Public Policy Post in Brussels
Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of The Seagram Company Ltd. (NYSE: VO), announced today that David Sweeney has joined the company's Public Policy and Government Relations office in Brussels, Belgium. Mr. Sweeney, who formerly served as the Motion Picture Association's Vice President and General Counsel, Europe, has a distinguished career working on public policy matters in the entertainment industry, having previously served as Senior Legal Advisor to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends