USA: Seagram Announces the Appointment of David Sweeney to Public Policy Post in Brussels
Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of The Seagram Company Ltd. (NYSE: VO), announced today that David Sweeney has joined the company's Public Policy and Government Relations office in Brussels, Belgium. Mr. Sweeney, who formerly served as the Motion Picture Association's Vice President and General Counsel, Europe, has a distinguished career working on public policy matters in the entertainment industry, having previously served as Senior Legal Advisor to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends