SPAIN: Schweppes soda La Casera in EUR7m ad push
Spanish soda brand La Casera has launched a EUR7m (US$8.9m) advertising campaign to reposition itself in Spain's competitive soft drinks market.
The Orangina-Schweppes brand has long been one of Spain's best-selling beverages, used traditionally for lunch meals but also mixed with wine to form the popular Tinto de Verano summer drink.
The campaign, created by ad firm Grey, runs on TV, radio and print media. It features 90-second TV spots (as opposed to the typical 20-seconds) that the company hopes will also make the brand a reference in advertising creativity.
The campaign´s tagline reads “Pedazo de invento La Casera” (La Casera, what a great invention).
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research