SPAIN: Schweppes soda La Casera in EUR7m ad push
Spanish soda brand La Casera has launched a EUR7m (US$8.9m) advertising campaign to reposition itself in Spain's competitive soft drinks market.
The Orangina-Schweppes brand has long been one of Spain's best-selling beverages, used traditionally for lunch meals but also mixed with wine to form the popular Tinto de Verano summer drink.
The campaign, created by ad firm Grey, runs on TV, radio and print media. It features 90-second TV spots (as opposed to the typical 20-seconds) that the company hopes will also make the brand a reference in advertising creativity.
The campaign´s tagline reads “Pedazo de invento La Casera” (La Casera, what a great invention).
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India