USA: Schieffelin & Somerset Distills Knowledge Into Unique Trade Communication Website
As part of its leadership strategy in the wine and spirits business, Schieffelin & Somerset, importer and distributor of prestigious brands such as Moet & Chandon, Hennessy, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker, and Ruffino, has developed a trade communications website designed to provide its sales force, authorized U.S. distributors, and members of the trade, with access to product information, visuals and other sales tools to help promote Schieffelin & Somerset Co.'s wine and spirit brands. The site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits