UK: San Miguel's A$92m offer "great for Boag's", says CEO
Philip Adkins, CEO of Tasmanian brewer J Boag & Sons, has told just-drinks.com that it is "business as usual" at the brewer since the Philippine brewing giant San Miguel made its surprise bid earlier this week.The off-market offer, made on April 17, is for A$1.65 cash for each J Boag share, 60% above the company's April 15 closing share price of A$1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery