Product Launch - UK: Sambrook's Lavender Hill
Lavender Hill went on sale last week
Sambrook's Lavender Hill
Category - Beer, pale ale, 4.5% abv
Available - From last week
Location - Ten pubs across London
Price - Depenendent on outlet
Distribution - Sambrook's
South London micro-brewer Sambrook's has re-launched its Lavender Hill pale ale as a limited-edition seasonal offering.
The 4.5% brew, which contains blossom honey, was originally launched in a select number of Mitchells & Butlers Nicholson's pubs last year. "It was so well-recieved we decided to re-launch it," Duncan Sambrook, the brewery's owner and founder, told guests at a tasting last week.
Lavender Hill is the first in a series of limited-release ale that Sambrook's is planning as part of a competition to celebrate honey and encourage chefs to use it as an ingredient.
Sambrook's, whose biggest selling beer is Wandle, currently brews nine times a week and supplies beer to around 300 pubs across London.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research