FRANCE: Sale of SIAS-MPA by Pernod Ricard nearing completion
Pernod Ricard has confirmed it is close to completing the disposal of SIAS-MPA to Butler Capital Partners (BCP). SIAS-MPA, a major world player in fruit preparation for the milk industry, is currently valued at €170m (US$151.8m) (including debts and minority interests). This could increase by €25m, allowing Pernod Ricard to benefit from the future profit achieved by Butler Capital Partners when they choose to exit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery