COLOMBIA: SABMiller names new Bavaria chief
SABMiller has unveiled some executive changes
Grant Harries, currently head of the group's Peru subsidiary, UCP Backus & Johnston, will take over from Richard Rushton in the Bavaria role on 1 November. As reported by just-drinks last month, Rushton is moving to become MD of South African drinks firm Distell.
Harries, prior to his UCP Backus & Johnston role, was MD of SABMiller's operations in Russia. He moved on from the unit after it merged with Anadolu Efes early last year.
Replacing Harries at UCP Backus & Johnston will be Fernando Zavala, currently president of SABMiller's Panama subsidiary, Cervecería Nacional.
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends