INDIA: SAB in talks with Shaw Wallace
Global brewing force, South African Breweries (SAB), is reportedly holding talks with the Indian drinks company, Shaw Wallace, with a view to acquiring a 26% stake in the company. The report appeared in India's Business Standard, quoting unnamed sources. According to the report, an announcement is expected within the next two weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly