RUSSIA: Russian Standard takes Heaven Hill Distilleries deal from Whitehall
Russian Standard acquired Whitehall through its CEDC purchase
Russian Standard's distribution arm Roust Inc has taken over a second distribution deal from its subsidiary, the Whitehall Group.
Roust, which acquired Whitehall through its takeover of Central European Distribution Corporation, agreed this month to handle Heaven Hill Distilleries' Russian distribution and marketing, a Roust spokesperson told just-drinks today (10 December). It follows Roust's deal, confirmed yesterday, to market and distrbute Jose Cuervo Tequila in Russia, an account previously handled by Whitehall.
The new agreement covers Heaven Hill Distilleries' Bourbon portfolio, which includes the Heaven Hill, Evan Williams, Elijah Craig and Bernheim brands.
Heaven Hill Distilleries is set to test-market a Bourbon-based RTD in the US....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a "multi-million dollar" ad campaign for its Burnett's vodka and flavoured vodka range in the US....
The Presidents' Forum of the Distilled Spirits Industry has elected a new chairman and gained two new members. ...
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview