RUSSIA: Russian Standard takes Heaven Hill Distilleries deal from Whitehall
Russian Standard acquired Whitehall through its CEDC purchase
Russian Standard's distribution arm Roust Inc has taken over a second distribution deal from its subsidiary, the Whitehall Group.
Roust, which acquired Whitehall through its takeover of Central European Distribution Corporation, agreed this month to handle Heaven Hill Distilleries' Russian distribution and marketing, a Roust spokesperson told just-drinks today (10 December). It follows Roust's deal, confirmed yesterday, to market and distrbute Jose Cuervo Tequila in Russia, an account previously handled by Whitehall.
The new agreement covers Heaven Hill Distilleries' Bourbon portfolio, which includes the Heaven Hill, Evan Williams, Elijah Craig and Bernheim brands.
Heaven Hill Distilleries is set to test-market a Bourbon-based RTD in the US....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a "multi-million dollar" ad campaign for its Burnett's vodka and flavoured vodka range in the US....
The Presidents' Forum of the Distilled Spirits Industry has elected a new chairman and gained two new members. ...
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends