SOUTH AFRICA: Rupert's son dies in car accident
Anthonij Rupert, the 49-year-old youngest son of Dr Anton Rupert, from one of the leading South African wine dynasties, has been killed in a motorcar accident near his home in the Franschhoek Valley. He was travelling alone in his car during a storm on Saturday night when he crashed and was killed. Police found his BMW 740i overturned, but the circumstances surrounding the accident are still unclear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles