Product Launch - US: Rum Runners USA's Seven Sirens White Rum
Click through to view images of the new rum
Rum Runners USA's Seven Sirens White Rum
Category - Spirits, rum, 40% abv
Available - Launched 14 November
Location - Initially Oregon, then US nation-wide over next 12 months
Price - SRP of US$26.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Oregon, Oregon Liquor Agents; nation-wide, the company said it “is in talks with various national distributors”
Seven Sirens White Rum is described as a “contemporary approach to rum’s rich heritage, and developed with mixology in mind”. The rum is made in Trinidad and owned by Portland, Oregon businessman William Oben.
Oben, who owns Rum Runners USA, said the rum has taken two years to develop.
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
Mast-Jägermeister is to take its UK distribution JV in-house....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends