Product Launch - US: RSG Trading's Russian Diamond Vodka
Click through to view an image of the product
RSG Trading's Russian Diamond Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US on- and off-trade - initial launch in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, distributed by MS Walker, and New Jersey, distributed by Allied Beverage Group, followed by national roll out by next spring. Also being rolled out to UK, Russia, Spain, Germany and Switzerland, and Travel Retail.
Price - US$24.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Dun Beverage Partners (US); Travel Retail - Haleybrooke International
Fledgling Russian spirits group RSG Trading is launching a new vodka brand in the US this month.
Russian Diamond Vodka, with an abv of 40%, is a wheat & rye blend, produced at one of Russia’s oldest distilleries, Rodnik, in Moscow.
Andrey Moskovskiy, RSG Trading's commercial export director claims the brand will "revolutionise the category and perception of Russian vodka".
After the US lauch, the brand will be rolled out to the UK, Russia, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Travel Retail.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends