Product Launch - US: RSG Trading's Russian Diamond Vodka
Click through to view an image of the product
RSG Trading's Russian Diamond Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US on- and off-trade - initial launch in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, distributed by MS Walker, and New Jersey, distributed by Allied Beverage Group, followed by national roll out by next spring. Also being rolled out to UK, Russia, Spain, Germany and Switzerland, and Travel Retail.
Price - US$24.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Dun Beverage Partners (US); Travel Retail - Haleybrooke International
Fledgling Russian spirits group RSG Trading is launching a new vodka brand in the US this month.
Russian Diamond Vodka, with an abv of 40%, is a wheat & rye blend, produced at one of Russia’s oldest distilleries, Rodnik, in Moscow.
Andrey Moskovskiy, RSG Trading's commercial export director claims the brand will "revolutionise the category and perception of Russian vodka".
After the US lauch, the brand will be rolled out to the UK, Russia, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Travel Retail.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends