Product Launch – UK: Rodionov & Sons' Polugar range
Rodionov & Sons bring the Polugar range, including Wheat Polugar, to the UK this month
Rodionov & Sons' Polugar 'bread wine' range
Category - Spirit, distillate, 'Bread wine', all 38.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade from Hedonism Wines in London and online at The Drink Shop
Price - See below
Distribution - Emporia Brands
Polish distiller Rodionov & Sons has lined up the UK launch of its range of Polugar 'bread wine' products. The full range, all of which carry an abv of 38.5%, will be available in the country from this month.
Polugar is made using selected grains and spring water, then clarified using egg whites. It is then purified using birch wood charcoal.
The range comprises three “classic' and four “infusion” expressions.
- Single Malt Rye GBP120 (70cl) & GBP23 (10cl)
- Classic Rye Polugar GBP63 (70cl) & GBP15 (10cl)
- Wheat Polugar GBP58 (70cl) & GBP13 (10cl)
- Rye & Wheat GBP30 (50cl)
- Garlic & Pepper
- Honey & Allspice all GBP39 (50cl)
Polugar has been available in Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, France and Singapore since 2010.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- This week in spirits & wine
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts