SOUTH AFRICA/UK: Rickety Bridge Winery ups UK presence with Kingsland partnership
Rickety Bridge Winery has lined up its full entry into the UK through a distribution tie-up with Kingsland Wines and Spirits in the country.
The South African wine producer, based in Franschhoek in the western Cape, said earlier this week that the move will see its Rickety Bridge Estate wine range available in the UK from next month. The range, on offer to the UK on-trade through through Kingsland’s independent division, will include a Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin Blanc, Shiraz, Pinotage and a Rhône-style blend.
The partnership with Kingsland represents Rickety Bridge's first large-scale UK distribution, a spokesperson for Kingsland told just-drinks earlier today (25 May). “They (Rickety Bridge) have only had a small amount of online distribution previously,” the spokesperson added.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US