US: Republic National Distributing readies on-trade appointment
Republic National Distributing Company has appointed a new head of its corporate national accounts on-premise team.
The wine and spirits wholesale distributor said late yesterday (6 April) that Scott Hughes has been promoted to vice president of the on-trade unit.
Hughes initially joined Republic Beverage Company in 1993, but left in 1998 to move to Moet Hennessy USA. In 2006, he returned to RNDC as the state manager of spirits, followed by a promotion in 2008 to state director of marketing of spirits.
In his new position, Hughes will be based in Dallas, Texas and report directly to executive vice president Bob Hendrickson.
Serrallés USA is looking to expand coverage in the US for its DonQ rum brand through a partnership with Republic National Distributing Company....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign