TRAVEL RETAIL: Remy Cointreau widens The Botanist's footprint
Remy bought Bruichladdich in 2012
Remy Cointreau is expanding the launch of Bruichladdich distillery's The Botanist Islay Dry Gin into the Travel Retail channel.
The gin, which was first released in the UK in 2010, will be available from next month in Dufry airport stores in Italy, Switzerland and Russia, Remy said earlier today (24 February). The gin will later be released more widely in the channel, the company added.
It will retail for EUR42.99 (US$59) per bottle.
The Botanist contains 31 botanicals, 22 of which are native to Bruichladdich's Scottish island home of Islay, the company claims.
Spirits in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
Plimsoll’s Wineries & Distillers (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Wineries & Distillers (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both ...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China