TRAVEL RETAIL: Remy Cointreau widens The Botanist's footprint
Remy bought Bruichladdich in 2012
Remy Cointreau is expanding the launch of Bruichladdich distillery's The Botanist Islay Dry Gin into the Travel Retail channel.
The gin, which was first released in the UK in 2010, will be available from next month in Dufry airport stores in Italy, Switzerland and Russia, Remy said earlier today (24 February). The gin will later be released more widely in the channel, the company added.
It will retail for EUR42.99 (US$59) per bottle.
The Botanist contains 31 botanicals, 22 of which are native to Bruichladdich's Scottish island home of Islay, the company claims.
Spirits in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
Plimsoll’s Wineries & Distillers (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Wineries & Distillers (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts