US: Remy Cointreau USA names marketing vp
Remy Cointreau has appointed a new vice president of marketing for its US distribution subsidiary.
Vincent Duhem will take up the post next month having spent the last eight years as Champagne international director of marketing for the company in France.
In his new role, Duhem will work directly with France and Remy Cointreau USA's spirit agency partners to create and execute marketing strategies, the company said yesterday (19 December).
Remy Cointreau USA president and CEO Tom Jensen said: "With Vincent's experience and expertise, he is the perfect candidate to execute our marketing strategies as we enter the next stage of our company's growth. His prior knowledge and understanding of our brands will provide a smooth transition and continued success within our portfolio. We are excited to have such a dedicated and passionate candidate joining our team,"
Duhem added: "The US is at the heart of Remy Cointreau, the Edrington Group and Russian Standard's global ambitions and I am very excited to be part of the challenge. I hope to bring to Remy Cointreau USA my experience in both strategic and executional brand management and, with the teams, set new standards in premium brand marketing."
Pernod Ricard's victory in the race to buy Vin & Sprit has sent shockwaves across the global spirits industry, whilst also throwing up a vast array of questions. In a spotlight special, Jessica Harvey...
The Edrington Group has released its oldest ever offering of Highland Park in the UK market, as part of its core range of single malts....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
The Edrington Group has announced an addition to its board of directors, with the creation of the new post of group strategy director....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed plans to end its distribution deal with Remy Cointreau across southern central European markets....
A shipment of rare Highland Park 32 Year Old single cask malt whisky went missing while being transported by Delta Airlines from the UK to the US last summer....
Rémy Cointreau has posted a slight lift in full-year turnover. The French Champagne and spirits group said today (17 April) that organic growth for the 12 months to 31 March came in 9.7% % up year-on-...
Maxxium has said that "nothing will change" at the distributor, following this week's announcement that Pernod Ricard is to buy Vin & Sprit....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Brown-Forman launches brand nutrition website
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends