US: Remy Cointreau shares downgraded by Goldman Sachs
Shares in French group Remy Cointreau have been downgraded to 'sell' from 'hold' by Goldman Sachs on increased risks, the broker has said in a note to clients.
Goldman noted that the group has now exited the low value end of the market while reducing gearing, but added that, while the stock trades on a premium to peers, the cash returns are still well below those of its peers.
The financial firm lifted its target price to EUR34 from EUR32, and said it sees 'significant impediments' to Remy's stock playing a part in any further industry consolidation.
In this month's Just the Answer interview, managing director of Beam UK Adrian McKeon spoke with Olly Wehring about the future of the Maxxium partnership, Beam's relationship with the notoriously hard...
Empire Merchants has formed a sales division to represent the Bacardi, Brown-Forman and Rémy Cointreau brands New York....
Maxxium UK has lined up an innovative approach to the Piper-Heidsieck Champagne brand in the UK....
US beverage distributor Rémy Cointreau USA has created a new role for a control state director within the firm....
Rémy Cointreau has posted a slight lift in full-year turnover....
The US arm of Rémy Cointreau has secured a distribution deal for the Metro New York market....
Drinks Americas Holdings has added a drinks industry veteran to its board of directors....
Maxxium UK has appointed a new brand ambassador for Rémy Martin Fine Champagne Cognac....
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Molson Coors targets cost-savings - FY16 results
- Treasury Wine Estates sees H1 sales, profits soar
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends