GLOBAL: Remy Cointreau gives new look to Remy Martin VSOP
Remy Martin VSOP was created in 1927
Remy Cointreau has refreshed the global packaging for its Remy Martin VSOP brand.
The new look, said to be a tribute to the product's US launch 80 years ago, rolled out across the world from last week, Remy said yesterday (30 April). It includes a richer signature red label and the brand’s centaur symbol on a green frosted bottle.
Remy Martin VSOP was created in 1927 by cellar master André Renaud. It entered the US in 1934.
The new bottle carries an SRP of US$40 per 75cl bottle in the US.
Last month, the company warned that full-year operating profits are to plunge by between 35% and 40% as sales continue to be hit by anti-gifting measures in China.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets