GLOBAL: Remy Cointreau gives new look to Remy Martin VSOP
Remy Martin VSOP was created in 1927
Remy Cointreau has refreshed the global packaging for its Remy Martin VSOP brand.
The new look, said to be a tribute to the product's US launch 80 years ago, rolled out across the world from last week, Remy said yesterday (30 April). It includes a richer signature red label and the brand’s centaur symbol on a green frosted bottle.
Remy Martin VSOP was created in 1927 by cellar master André Renaud. It entered the US in 1934.
The new bottle carries an SRP of US$40 per 75cl bottle in the US.
Last month, the company warned that full-year operating profits are to plunge by between 35% and 40% as sales continue to be hit by anti-gifting measures in China.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends