US: Reese to head Jim Beam Brands
Rich Reese will serve as chairman of Jim Beam Brands Worldwide during 2004, then retire at the end of the year. Reese joined the company, which is a unit of Fortune Brands, in 1974 and is now president and CEO.
Thomas J. Flocco, who is currently executive vice president and chief operating officer, will succeed Reese in that post on Jan. 1.
"In his 30 years at Jim Beam Brands, Rich Reese has helped build our spirits and wine business into a growing global powerhouse," Fortune Brands chairman and CEO Norm Wesley said in a statement.
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the beverage arm of Fortune Brands, has extended its DeKuyper cordials and liqueurs portfolio in the US....
Fortune Brands saw its recently-acquired stable of wine and spirits brands help drive rising sales and earnings during 2005....
Fortune Brands has unveiled a fresh corporate identity for its drinks business, six months after snapping up a raft of premium wine and spirits brands from Allied Domecq....
Strong demand for brands such as Jim Beam helped Fortune Brands deliver an 8% rise in sales in its third quarter....
Fortune Brands, Inc. has declared a regular dividend of US$0.36 per share on its common stock....
US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has declared a regular dividend of 33 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable in cash on June 1, 2005, to stockholders of record at the close of business Ma...
Pernod Ricard is to acquire Allied Domecq....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research