UK: Red Bull UK switches managing director
Andy Shaw will take up the role of managing director for Red Bull UK
The UK arm of Red Bull has announced a change of managing director.
The energy drinks producer told just-drinks today (23 January), that it has appointed Andy Shaw to the role of managing director for the UK. He succeeds Nigel Trood, who left the firm in December to "pursue a career outside of the company".
Shaw was previously general manager for Red Bull Spain and Portugal. He has also held the role of sales director for Red Bull UK.
"Nigel has been successful in building the Red Bull brand in the UK in his four-and-a-half years as managing director and the overall performance of the business has improved substantially under his leadership," a spokesperson for Red Bull said.
With shoppers more price-conscious than ever, drinks producers need to be be on top of their game when it comes to how they promote their brands, says Rod Street, executive VP of international consult...
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends