UK: Red Bull ranks third in UK soft drink market
Figures released this week by Zenith International show that Red Bull is not only the UK's third biggest soft drink by value but an independent university study claims Red Bull could also save lives on the roads. Sales of Red Bull reached a total of 260m units in the UK last year and the Energy Drinks and Sports Drinks Report by Zenith International estimated that Red Bull's total sales last year were close to £430m (even though 59% of UK pubs and clubs still do not list Red Bull).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head