SOUTH AFRICA: Record Nederburg Auction - but need to market event overseas
There was a greater need to market the annual Nederburg Auction overseas after another poor showing by foreign buyers who successfully bid for only 16.26% of the record R6.4m ($0 .79m) worth of wines which went under the hammer this year. Of those exports, 7.1% went to Namibia and in particular to one specific buyer, the Heinitzburg Hotel group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director