SOUTH AFRICA: Record Nederburg Auction - but need to market event overseas
There was a greater need to market the annual Nederburg Auction overseas after another poor showing by foreign buyers who successfully bid for only 16.26% of the record R6.4m ($0 .79m) worth of wines which went under the hammer this year. Of those exports, 7.1% went to Namibia and in particular to one specific buyer, the Heinitzburg Hotel group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research