FRANCE: Record 40% Sales Growth for LVMH in First Half 2000
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton reached 5,036 million Euros, an increase of 40% compared to 1999. The very strong sales growth seen in the first quarter (+39%) continued during the second quarter (+41%). Sales increased in all our markets, by +37% in Europe, +68% in the US and +38% in Asia. On a divisional basis, growth was as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director