USA: Record 2000 results for Spring Water Group
The company also recorded an increase of 8.4% in revenue to a record $69.3m from $63.9m last year. And driven by its home and office water business the company's operating results achieved an increase of 9.4% in water revenues over 1999 on a unit volume increase of 14.9%.
Chairman of Sparkling Spring, John Krediet said: "I am pleased with the results for 2000. They reflect a solid performance. I am particularly pleased with our organic customer growth of 12,000 rental customers up 9.5% over our beginning rental base.
"In the year 2001 we plan to focus our efforts on further increasing our internal customer growth and we also plan to resume acquisition activity as market opportunities arise," he added.
Sparkling Spring is based in Vancouver, Canada and distributes bottled water to the home and office segment. The company also has businesses in the UK and US.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends