INDIA: Radico Khaitan FY profits rocket
Radico Khaitan toasts strong year
Indian spirits group Radico Khaitan has reported a leap in sales and profits for its fiscal full-year.
Net profits soared to INR499.4m (US$11m) for the 12 months to the end of March, compared to just INR65.4m in the previous year, Radico Khaitan said yesterday (10 May).
Net sales jumped to INR8.21bn, versus INR6.78bn a year earlier, said the group, which has a 50-50 joint venture with Diageo in India.
Operating profits almost doubled, to INR1bn from INR545m.
Fourth quarter results were also strong, with sales reaching INR2.13bn for the three months to the end of March, against INR1.75bn in the same period of last year. Fourth quarter profits rose to INR95.9m compared to INR4.2m a year earlier.
For the full figures, click here.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets