Product Launch - GLOBAL: Rémy Cointreau's Bruichladdich Distillery Octomore 6.1
Click through to view the Octomore 6.1
Rémy Cointreau's Octomore 6.1 from the Bruichladdich Distillery Co
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, Islay, 57% abv
Available - From mid-August
Location - Initially to UK, then rolling out to strategic markets
Price - Not disclosed
Rémy Cointreau's Islay distillery, Bruichladdich, has released the latest edition in its Octomore range.
Octomore 6.1 is a cask strength, heavily-peated single malt from the “highly-sought-after cult series”, Bruichladdich told just-drinks yesterday (4 September). It became available in the UK last month and is now being extended to all Bruichladdich markets. It has a PPM (phenol parts per million) of 167 and claims to be the most heavily-peated whisky in the world.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
We all know by now that, if you're working for an international spirits company and the Chinese market is a big deal for you, then you haven't been sleeping too well for the past year or so....
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research