UK: Quintessential Brands teams up with Marblehead
Newly-launched Quintessential Brands has announced a tie-up with Marblehead Brand Development in the UK.
Quintessential, which officially launches this week, said today (2 July) that the tie-up “provides Marblehead with a portfolio of new-to-market, premium, niche brands and gives Quintessential Brands a tailor-made agency solution”. Marblehead, which handled the Zubrowka Bison Grass vodka brand in the UK until last year, has an on- and “prestige” off-trade distribution network in the country.
As part of the tie-up, the role of MD at Marblehead has been created, with Emma Wykes being appointed to the position.
Quintessential, which is owned by the former CEO of Gruppo Campari, Enzo Visone, and investment banker Warren Scott, acquired the world’s second largest gin producer, G&J Greenall, in 2011.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
The Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS) has claimed most references to alcohol brands in music happen without permission after a study accused drinks firms of targeting younger con...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head