Product Launch - UK: Quintessential Brands' Sloe Bloom gin
Click through to view an image of the brand
Quintessential Brands' Sloe Bloom gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 28% abv
Available - Launched today (12 November)
Location - Available from Harvey Nichols' seven stores and online, as well as at Taste of Christmas 21-24 November, Tobacco Dock, London
Price - GBP25 for 50cl bottle
Distribution - Marblehead
Spirits group Quintessential Brands has launched a limited-edition seasonal sloe variant of its Bloom gin.
The 28% abv gin, a variant on Bloom's London Dry Gin, has been made using hand-picked sloe berries and distilled in a traditional copper pot still in its Cheshire distillery, the company said.
Sloe Bloom is being sold at Harvey Nichols' seven stores and online, as well as at Taste of Christmas 21 - 24 November, Tobacco Dock, London.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Quintessential Brands' international brands & marketing director, click here
Purity Soft Drinks has appointed a former Mars marketing director as its next CEO in an effort to accelerate expansion of its Juice Burst brand in the UK....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits