LUXEMBOURG: Quilmes Industrial -Quinsa- S.A. Announces Extensions of the Tender Offer for Class B Shares and ADSs of BAESA
The offers were launched on May 31, 2000 and initially were scheduled to expire today at 4:00 p.m., New York time (5:00 p.m., Buenos Aires time).
Quinsa is a Luxembourg-based holding company, which controls 85 percent of Quilmes International (Bermuda) Ltd., ("QIB"). The remaining 15 percent share is owned, since 1984, by Heineken International Beheer B.V. ("Heineken"). Heineken Technical Services B.V. renders technical assistance to the operating companies. Quinsa, through QIB, controls beverage and malting businesses in five Latin American countries. Its beer brands are market leaders in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay and have a strong presence in Bolivia and Chile. In Paraguay, Quinsa's soft drink business is the market leader. Quinsa has announced it is negotiating the sale of its Paraguayan soft drinks business to The Coca-Cola Export Corporation. The Company also owns a controlling interest in the largest PepsiCo bottler in Argentina. Quinsa's common and preferred shares are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (Reuters codes: QUIN.LU and QUINp.LU). Quinsa's American Depository Shares, representing the Company's preferred shares, are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LQU).
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
ING has raised its target for Heineken's share price after analysing the brewer's options to save costs....
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research