USA: Quaker bidding war far from over
As Coca-Cola announced it no longer has an interest in acquiring Quaker Oats Co. and the Gatorade sports drink, its archrival PepsiCo said it will be launching a $4 billion share buyback programme. Commenting on the announcement Roger Enrico, CEO at PepsiCo said: "It is a reflection of the strength of our businesses and our confidence in the consistent growth of Pepsi's already powerful cashflow."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads