USA: Quaker bidding war far from over
As Coca-Cola announced it no longer has an interest in acquiring Quaker Oats Co. and the Gatorade sports drink, its archrival PepsiCo said it will be launching a $4 billion share buyback programme. Commenting on the announcement Roger Enrico, CEO at PepsiCo said: "It is a reflection of the strength of our businesses and our confidence in the consistent growth of Pepsi's already powerful cashflow."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery