SWITZ: Pure Swiss ramps up Asia distribution
Pure Swiss is entering three new markets
Pure Swiss is set to extend its global presence after signing distribution deals in Qatar, Taiwan and South Korea.
The agreements build on existing footprints in the US, Mexico and Kuwait, the Swiss mineral water maker said today (4 June). Pure Swiss CEO Alex Fries said his goal has “always been to become a true international brand”.
The company said it will also soon announce a distribution partner for the US east coast.
“These new partnerships will give Pure Swiss access to a wide range of retail formats, including conventional supermarket chains, hypermarkets, independent retail operators, and the food service channel,” it said.
Last year, the company ventured into central and southern US after signing distribution deals with Unified Grocers and Nature's Best.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team