SPAIN: Profits soar at Coke bottler Rendelsur
A great proportion of the increased profit for the company, controlled by the Mora Figueroa family, comes from the sale of its old Seville factory last year. Pre-tax profits were up 111% to € 55m but as much as € 26.8m came from the sale of the former bottling plant.
Turnover was up 6.5% to € 425m, which more or less matched the 5.5% increase in litres of soft drinks that left the factory gates.
Operating profit was down 8.5% at € 40.1m but the fall is hard to analyse due to a change in the amortisation policy during the year.
The Market for Soft Drinks in Western Europe
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts