Product Launch - Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute 62 Gun Salute
Chivas lines up 62 Gun Salute
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, blended
Available - January 2011
Location - Asia, travel retail and domestic
Price - US$2,200
Aimed at the Asian market, 62 Gun Salute will be the flagship product in the Royal Salute range. It is produced from whiskies aged for a minimum 40 years and packaged in bottles created by Dartington Crystal.
It is not a limited edition and, whisky stock and demand permitting, Pernod aims to produce 5,000 bottles per year.
"Our research demonstrates a real appetite from our consumers to see this exciting innovation," said Neil Macdonald, brand director for Royal Salute and Pernod's Chivas Brothers unit.
The Southern Wine & Spirits unit in the US state of Indiana has appointed a sales manager for its Pernod Ricard-led prestige sales division....
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Sustainability in Drinks - Sugar: A Shared Priorit
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Brown-Forman looks to raise US$500m
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future