Product Launch - Edrington Group's Cutty Sark Tam o'Shanter
To see a full bottle shot of Cutty Sark Tam o'Shanter, click below
Category - spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 46.5% abv
Available - From this month, limited to 5,000 bottles
Location - UK specialist retailers
Price - RRP of GBP199 (US$306) per 70cl bottle
Cutty Sark Tam o'Shanter is the first expression created by Cutty Sark master blender Kirsteen Campbell and is an extension of Cutty Sark 25 Year Old.
It has been released to coincide with Burns night on 25 January. Tam o'Shanter is a poem written by Burns in 1791, which references the phrase 'cutty sark'.
The bottle is presented in a bespoke oak gift box and comes with a 134-page, illustrated book that "tells the Tam o'Shanter story", said Maxxium today (18 January).
Maxxium UK's marketing director, Peter Sandstrom, said: "We anticipate it will be much sought after by whisky collectors and Burns enthusiasts alike."
Remy Cointreau's possible acquisition of Scotch whisky producer Bruichladdich is strategically positive for the French firm, but unlikley to make a big difference to its bottom-line, an analyst has ar...
William Grant & Sons has appointed André de Almeida to the role of director Europe travel retail....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends