US: Primo Water adds presidency to COO's role
Primo Water has made some executive changes
Primo Water's COO has been promoted to president just seven months after joining the company.
Matt Sheehan, who will continue as chief operating office, took over his new post on Monday, Primo said yesterday (11 June). Primo appointed Sheehan to the newly-created COO role in December after hiring him from Coinstar.
"We look forward to Matt's continued contributions with the addition of his new role as president,” said Primo CEO Billy Prim. “In his short time with Primo Water, Matt has had a very positive impact on our business.”
In other appointments, Rick Belmont was promoted to senior VP and GM of consumer innovation and global sourcing and Mary Leonard joined the company as senior VP and GM of US water.
Belmont was previously GM for water dispensers.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends