US: Primo Water adds presidency to COO's role
Primo Water has made some executive changes
Primo Water's COO has been promoted to president just seven months after joining the company.
Matt Sheehan, who will continue as chief operating office, took over his new post on Monday, Primo said yesterday (11 June). Primo appointed Sheehan to the newly-created COO role in December after hiring him from Coinstar.
"We look forward to Matt's continued contributions with the addition of his new role as president,” said Primo CEO Billy Prim. “In his short time with Primo Water, Matt has had a very positive impact on our business.”
In other appointments, Rick Belmont was promoted to senior VP and GM of consumer innovation and global sourcing and Mary Leonard joined the company as senior VP and GM of US water.
Belmont was previously GM for water dispensers.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits