CANADA: Premium brands drive Andres Wines growth
The company said that while popular-priced wines made solid contributions to the results, growth was in a large part dueto its efforts to build sales of its premium and ultra-premium Peller Estates, Trius and Hillebrand Estates brands in all of its trade channels.
Earnings for the quarter were C$3.1m, compared to C$1m a year ago. This year's results did include a net gain of C$1.7m after tax from the sale of an Alberta property.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK