UK: Portman Group offers digital ad training
The Portman Group will run free training sessions to help the alcoholic drinks industry get up-to-speed with responsible online advertising ahead of tighter regulations.
Portman said this week that it will run free, interactive training sessions on digital marketing in major UK cities during July, August and September.
The move from the drinks industry's self-regulatory body comes as the Advertising Standards Authority prepares to introduce tougher rules for online marketing by drinks companies.
Portman currently has guidance on responsible digital marketing, but this is not compulsory - unlike its code for radio, television and print media adverts.
For more information, click here.
Companies: The Portman Group
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends