FRANCE: Pol Roger chief executive retires
The head of Champagne house Pol Roger has stepped down from the role.
Chief executive Patrice Noyelle has retired from the holding company, a spokesperson for the company confirmed to just-drinks earlier today (11 July). Noyelle, who stood down at the end of June, will be replaced by export director Laurent d'Harcourt.
Noyelle, who has led the company since 1998, remains as a non-executive director of Pol Roger.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets