Product Launch - US: Phusion Projects' Loko Rita
Click through to view Phusion Projects' Loko Rita range
Phusion Projects' Loko Rita
Category - RTD flavoured beverage, 8% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Tampa-St. Petersburg, Florida; Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina; Richmond, Virginia; and Las Vegas, Nevada
Price - SRP of US$1.79 to $1.99
Phusion Projects has launched a range of ready-to-drink cocktail-flavoured alcoholic beverages to tap into demand for margarita-flavoured beverages.
Loko Rita is available in two flavours - Margarita and Peach Margarita - and comes in 16oz cans, Phusion said today (20 May). The cans feature “raised texturised artwork”.
“With the introduction of Loko Rita, we are showcasing our ability to develop new flavours and innovative packaging,” said Jim Sloan, executive VP with Phusion Projects. “The tactile can is something we feel will draw consumers to the product and the taste will keep them coming back for more.”
This month, Phusion added lower-calorie options to its frozen tropical drink line Island Squeeze in the US.
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- TWE's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Carlsberg's cost-saving plan "achieving traction"
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Full-year profits soar for Treasury Wine Estates
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages