Product Launch - US: Phillips Distilling Co's UV Salty Watermelon, UV Peach Vodka
Click through to view Phillips Distilling Co's UV Salty Watermelon and UV Peach Vodkas
Phillips Distilling Co's UV Salty Watermelon, UV Peach Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - US, specific details not disclosed
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Phillips Distilling Co has lined up two additional flavours for its UV Vodka brand. Salty Watermelon and Peach will extend the brands portfolio to 19 different flavours.
“UV Salty Watermelon is the first salted fruit vodka flavour and another example of our commitment to innovation,” said Phillips' president & CEO, Pedro Caceres.
Last month, Phillips launched a new consumer website for UV in the US.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Pedro Caceres from last year, click here.
Phillips Distilling Company (Phillips) today announces two juicy new flavor additions to the UV Vodka portfolio, UV Salty Watermelon and UV Peach. Just in time for summer, the new flavors extend UV Vodka’s award-winning selection to 19 flavors.
Made with succulent watermelon flavors and a light salty ?nish, UV Salty Watermelon is the world’s ?rst salted fruit flavored vodka. The flavor was inspired by memories of eating salted watermelon during hot summer days. Phillips experimented with various amounts of salt with all-natural watermelon flavors until they arrived at the perfect blend of sweet, ripe watermelon and a hint of salt to bring out the flavor. UV Salty Watermelon plays well with mixers, adding a sweet and salty twist to an otherwise ordinary cocktail.
“We are continually pushing the boundaries to develop bold, unique vodka flavors,” said Pedro Caceres, Phillips president and CEO. “UV Salty Watermelon is the first salted fruit vodka flavor and another example of our commitment to innovation.”
Light and refreshing, UV Peach is crafted with juicy white peaches and delicate hints of peel. UV Peach has extraordinary versatility, infusing your cocktail of choice with the flavor of fresh-picked peaches.
“Our unrivaled flavors are the driving force behind UV Vodka’s global success,” said Caceres. “UV Vodka fans are always inspired to try something new and we’re excited for them to experience UV Salty Watermelon and UV Peach.”
Already creating industry buzz, UV Salty Watermelon won a double gold medal and UV Peach won a silver medal at the 2013 WSWA Wine & Spirits Tasting Competition. UV Vodka has been an IMPACT! Magazine Hot Brand award winner for seven consecutive years and was recently honored as a 2012 Blue Chip Brand.
UV Vodka is distilled four times for premium quality and activated carbon filtered to ensure the highest level of purity and the perfect pH balance. UV Salty Watermelon and UV Peach are available in all bottle sizes with a suggested retail price of $12.99 for a 750ml bottle.
Original source: Company Release
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages