US: Phillips Distilling Co puts UV Vodka in frame with latest campaign
Click through to view Phillips Distilling's new marketing ad
A website that allows consumers to feature in their own vodka advert is part of Phillips Distilling Co's latest push behind its UV Vodka portfolio.
Consumers can upload headshots to the site and choose from a range of headlines and styles to create their own advertisement, Phillips said yesterday (2 April). Some of the completed photos will be used in UV Vodka's US-wide marketing campaign, “be UV”, Phillips added.
The new campaign is a strategic marketing shift for UV Vodka,” Phillips' marketing director, Katie Alvino, said. “The campaign gives new meaning to the UV Vodka experience, building a brand affinity with consumers and driving business globally.”
The campaign also includes print and online advertising and sponsored events. No financial details have been disclosed.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with the CEO of UV Vodka's owner, click here.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?