Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's St Hugo Vetus Purum range
The range will initially launch in Australian Travel Retail this month
Pernod Ricard's St Hugo Vetus Purum range
Catergory - Wine, Australian, 2010, Shiraz (14.9% abv), Cabernet Sauvignon (13.2% abv)
Available - From this month
Location - Initially in Australian Travel Retail from this month, then rolling out to Hong Kong in July, "selected" Asian airports in August and the US and China "late 2014"
Price - RRP AUD188 (US$176) for both varieties
Pernod Ricard has announced details of a new "super-premium" range being launched under its Australian wine label St Hugo.
The St Hugo Vetus Purum range features a Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, with a 13.2% abv, and Single Vineyard Barossa Shiraz, with a 14.9% abv, both 2010 vintages. Bottles will retail for around AUD188 (US$176).
The range will initially launch in Travel Retail in Australia, followed by Hong Kong, "selected" Asian airports, the US and China.
Being based in the Cuban capital of Havana has its benefits, such as having a swimming pool in front of your office. But, for Jérôme Cottin-Bizonne, head of Havana Club International, the JV between P...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China