Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's St Hugo Vetus Purum range
The range will initially launch in Australian Travel Retail this month
Pernod Ricard's St Hugo Vetus Purum range
Catergory - Wine, Australian, 2010, Shiraz (14.9% abv), Cabernet Sauvignon (13.2% abv)
Available - From this month
Location - Initially in Australian Travel Retail from this month, then rolling out to Hong Kong in July, "selected" Asian airports in August and the US and China "late 2014"
Price - RRP AUD188 (US$176) for both varieties
Pernod Ricard has announced details of a new "super-premium" range being launched under its Australian wine label St Hugo.
The St Hugo Vetus Purum range features a Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, with a 13.2% abv, and Single Vineyard Barossa Shiraz, with a 14.9% abv, both 2010 vintages. Bottles will retail for around AUD188 (US$176).
The range will initially launch in Travel Retail in Australia, followed by Hong Kong, "selected" Asian airports, the US and China.
The Future of the Wine Market in Australia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
"The Future of the Wine Market in Australia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research....read more
Being based in the Cuban capital of Havana has its benefits, such as having a swimming pool in front of your office. But, for Jérôme Cottin-Bizonne, head of Havana Club International, the JV between P...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Pernod Ricard is ranked second globally in terms of spirits sales by volume. However, it will face a stronger competitor in first-ranked Diageo once its acquisition of India-based United Spirits is co...
While Pernod Ricard is a top 10 player in wine it lacks a strong geographic presence in the key US and Chinese markets. Jacob’s Creek is the company’s only significant presence here. However, the acqu...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts